Thursday, September 25, 2008


my cute cute tall tall uncle.. he is VERY observant, very very caring, sweeeeeeet and motivating.


he will be perfect if he could quit smoking and buy 4D. also, STOP speeding and reckless riding!!


my internet very siao siao. =/ back from my bangkok holiday trip long long ago..


we missed the morning flight! by 2 MINS only! but the idiotic guy dun let us check in. hahaha.. den his perfume kena throw away. my fav smell! lol!


so sway hor?


i think... bangkok ok ok lah? eh.. not my cup of tea. the shopping cheap cheap.. and i finally watched my tigershow! gross lor! we kena chop! paid twice the amt =(


he paid for the trip... and i feel bad making him spend money. thinking of getting him a gucci wallet. wah.. u knw i cant bear to buy branded stuffs for myself. dun wanna owe him so much cos i doubt we can last long. LOL!!!


i wish he would dump me one day. HAHAHAHA!! gosh..


i am bored. bored of working le.. so sad! i also have to chip in for the lost stock.. got to pay $70 for nothing! =/


i need money! chiong chiong!! finally back to my beloved roadshow next week. YEAHHHH!! i love roadshows!

No comments: