Thursday, April 24, 2008

TP HTM ROCKS!!!!


it is a super COOOOOL course! i lurve my classmates too!



some of my class gals at "mushroom"..



me and my lesmate! haha.. me so act cute.


i have a super duper wuper ER XIN classmate. u knw.. i always see him "SHAKING" in tutorials and lectures. like OMG pls! i saw him grabbing his friend's 'banana' in bus. WTH...? horny gay!!! i cant stop myself bitching abt him. so addictive!! =x


apparantly, my customer who bought the slimming belt is also in HTM! so concidental, right? and.. and.. THERE ARE MANY EYE CANDIES IN TP!!!!!


oh yup, i am joining biz studies club and taewondo/aikido as my CCAs. haha.. lemme get the STB scholarship.. got to aim for a min of 3.5 GPA score for the first semester of freshman year. aim and try try first lor..


LOL!!!

No comments: