Monday, April 14, 2008

MY SALES TODAY IS SOOOOO COOOL~~!


i achieve my own record!! hohoho!! :DDD


i stay very focus and alert for whole day. tell myself this.. i want to sell. i want my qei. i can sell anything i want to. push myself super hard for sales!


SHIOK AH when i see the money coming in. ^^


oh yup, i meet this sugarish uncle from blah blah country and he tio chop by me! apparently, he is blah blah from blah blah company. den he say hor.. he will give me FREE air tickets! GOSH! there is just a part of me hoping that it is true and i like to travel! hai~ stop daydreaming irene! there are no free meals! there are many swindlers in this world!! (i am one of them too. LOL!)


i can imagine this.. he will tell me he is back to his happy youth days when he is with me. STANDARD phrase pls! hahaha.. funny! luckily, he is not staying in sg. phew~~


i dun want sugar daddy. i need and i want sugar mummy!

No comments: