Thursday, January 7, 2010

i am feeling really depressed and stressed. the freaking worst part is i have NOBODY to turn to. these few months have been a torture for me. i am mentally and emotionally strained. but who the fuck cares?

death has more meanings than being staying alive. i wish i could just dump every fucking things behind and just travel around the world till very last breath.

seriously, i felt damn useless. DAMN FREAKING USELESS. i have never ever felt this useless and lousy in my life. seriously, i felt like a loser. BIG TIME LOSER. i dunno where the fuck the motivated and determined irene has gone.

things are damn fuck up!! serious fuck up!! every night i have problems sleeping.. my heart starts to race when i close my eyes. anxiety!

damn upset. i feel the pressure. fuck myself.. fuck it..

No comments: