Wednesday, June 24, 2009

i had a really bad day..


i cant believe i screw up big times during the test. i really know how to do it... but it just happens at that point of time, i totally screw it up. i am really really upset, demoralized and super frustrated with myself and the situation..


opportunity is only given once. i feel very angry....cos that module might down my gpa. i only know right now at this point of time, i cant give up. i cant give up. if i give up, i am going to lose the whole battle. i dun wan it to happen and i am going to put in my very best effort to achieve despite da failure.


if i lose my motivation and perseverance, it will take a long time for me to regain back.


mistakes are painful when they happen but it will also make us grow and become even stronger. DUN LET YR MISTAKES PUNISH YRSELF!!! i will just like before.....determined and motivated! IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!!!

No comments: