Friday, May 22, 2009

"that's the reason why i hate you.."


u knw this comment is made by a tutor to me. like what the fuckkkk..? i didnt really talk to him and he didnt knw me well. i wanted to reply, "i hate you TOO..BIG FAT MORON." i didnt cos i didnt want to pull down my marks. i kept my cool..


it sounds as if i did something really bad to him. the fact is i didnt k! fucking big fat ass moron. arrrgghhh..


i really hate the module to the core. it is not as if i come to this course to learn how to be a "professional" waitress. NO! seriously, i hate f&b line and the fucking big fat ass tutor makes it worst. nevertheless, i am trying my best. i dun want to repeat the module and let it pull down my gpa.


WAH LAU!!! he acts like as if he is a gay. fucking gay, i hope he dies of diabetics soon. i shall just do my best! do my best and score well! do my best and score well! dun let it affect my grades.. just do it!!


yes, i can! get the module done and well this sem so i wont be seeing him again in my life..

No comments: